Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• Ann Mills

February 18, 2020 at 7:06 am

I can look back in my life and see God working like this. At the time you cannot see it but we must always have faith that God is at work and redemption will come. One of the hardest times in my life was loosing a Children’s ministry position in Athens not because of anything I had done but because of someone else. It was extremely hurtful but I had faith that God had something better for me. God sent me to St. James UMC where I enjoyed 5 great years of ministry and met David and Susan Mills. Susan was a great friend and helped me so much in Children’s ministry. David was on the staff leadership team so we worked together a lot. Never would I have imagined what God had planned at that time. Here I am so many years later living that redemption story. if I had turned bitter and unforgiving and not open to Gods moving I could have missed that redemption. Don’t hold on to hurt and anger. It will rob and hurt you, not the other person. At this point I can look back and see several scenarios like this in my life. Praying that I will always trust that God will redeem even when I cannot see the way ahead. Thankful for God’s redemption and continued working in my life.