Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

April 2, 2020 at 4:53 am

I think I have fairly good (5 or 6) knowledge, understanding, and experience of Divine Deliverance. I know the Biblical accounts and I recognize the forces of darkness (sin) in the world, but I have led a relatively charmed (blessed) life. I have not personally experienced the forces of darkness in a dramatic way. I have never been a slave. I have always lived in freedom and privilege. I am not homeless. I have never murdered anyone or committed adultery. I have never been enslaved by addiction to drugs, cigarettes or alcohol. However the current pandemic is a game changer for me. I am beginning to see how much we are in need of Devine deliverance. JD says it well, “We are living in an age where we desperately need Divine Deliverance; not just from this pressing yet passing pandemic but from the deep, deep infestation of compounded darkness in every aspect of the world around us. It will take a Great Awakening.“ My eyes are being opened to the depth of the darkness of the darkness in the world and it has given me a new sense of urgency to share the Gospel and help others wake up to what’s going on and to see how desperately we need Divine Deliverance. Wake up people, the Devil (pharaoh) is in hot pursuit of us, he is at our door, but Be Brave, Jesus Wins!