Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

April 17, 2020 at 6:00 am

Well here we have it again, transformation from from one state to another, from grumbling to groaning. Note that I said transformation not transition. Transition is what we try to do on our own and it is usually transactional. Sometimes it actually works and we get what we want, but it doesn’t last. As soon as the next crisis occurs or the next unmet need emerges, we start grumbling. Transformation is the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives. If I live in the flesh, I am concerned about my needs and I gripe, grumble, and complain when they are not met. When I walk in the Spirit (a Spirit led life) I am concerned about my soul and what God wants and needs. A few days ago, I was grumbling with others and complaining to God about the current wilderness we are in. My flesh wanted to set things right and tell our leaders what they needed to do about all this. When I turned to God and groaned, the Holy Spirit spoke. He turned me to Micah 6:8, “He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?” This is my way out of the wilderness. Lord let it be so with me!