Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

May 2, 2020 at 6:06 am

I can’t think of anything new that I have gained from today’s Text. I know the story and I know that the key to life with God is simple obedience, but it is not that simple, there is more to it. The story does not stop here. We know that the Israelites did not do what God said to do, so He sent His Son to fulfill the Law and gave us a new commandment and a new covenant in His shed blood based on His Grace not obedience to the Law. What I did see afresh is that, “The people of God remember their way into the future.” And I would add, we remember our way out of the wilderness. We remember the story, we remember who we are, who God is, and we remember the purpose God has for us. We are His beloved possession, I am a child of God and a person of worth. He wants us to be a royal priesthood and a Holy Nation that shares His loves with one another and all the people of the world. Lord let us always remember that and may it be so with me! Hey family, if your still reading this Daily Text with me let me know. If you know of other family members who might like to join us, let me know that too and I will invite them to join us.