Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

August 1, 2020 at 7:02 am

Today’s text is one of my favorite “life verses.” A life verse is scripture that you memorize and bury in your heart, so that it is always there when you need it. I pray that each of you have life verses that sustain you in the valleys and motivate you on the mountain tops. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding reminds me that I should not depend on myself or my own reasoning to guide me through life’s difficult choices. If I will submit to Him in all my ways He will make path straight. He will help me make the right choices. This a powerful promise that I am using right now concerning a decision to buy a new house. The Holy Spirit reminded me of this verse during my morning quiet time and then others shared the same verse that very day. You can’t make this stuff up. I am also trusting in the wise counsel/affirmation of others, as JD suggests, but my dependence is on God alone. He has never failed me or steered me wrong and “He will do it again!”