Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• Ann Mills

August 16, 2020 at 6:33 am

I agree Michelle. I was also very young and only remember the church and where I came under conviction and where I prayed. I don’t remember the scripture and my life did not change dramatically because I had been in church since I was a tiny infant. It used to really bother me when preachers would stand up and say: If there was not a vivid, dramatic change in your life YOU are NOT saved. How much can a 7 year old change?
    I remember crying one day and saying to my mom “you were there, do you remember exactly what I said?”
    In her sweet way she said Ann I know you accepted Christ that night and why would satan try to make you doubt something you don’t have? I also now know that same feeling of God being so close! Time and time again I can look back and see His hand in my life. I have seen His Devine working in just the last few weeks of my life.
    some days in this crazy world I am afraid but I remember His goodness and try to just be still and trust Him. He has always been there for me and He will do it again!! My prayer is that God could entrust himself to me.