Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

August 20, 2020 at 5:09 am

God’s wrath is directed at sin not the sinner. I do not believe He is angry at us. He loves us so much that He provided a remedy for sin, Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We are born in sin and will remain sinners until we are fully transformed into the image and likeness of Jesus, until we are made Holy as God is Holy. What protects us now and gives us life now and eternal life in the future is the shed blood of Jesus. The blood of Christ is our covering, but we have to accept it. Those who choose Christ are protected from God’s Wrath, those who do not are not protected and will suffer God’s Wrath. This is not a popular belief in today’s “woke” culture. Tolerance of all faiths and the belief that there are many paths to God are the only accepted points of view. I like the C.S. Lewis quote and I always say what do you have to loose if you choose Jesus. If we are wrong then we all are spared the wrath of God, but if we are right only those who choose to believe in Jesus Christ will be spared. As for me and my household, we choose Jesus Christ.