Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

September 6, 2020 at 6:39 am

This is the second time in less than a month that someone has asked, will you still follow Jesus even if He does not do what you ask Him to do or solve your current problems? The answer both times is yes. My faith in and love for Jesus is not contingent on Him giving me what I want or solving my problems for me. Jesus is all I need and He is the solution, the bread of life, the living water. Now before you roll your eyes and say that’s easy for you to say, I confess that when I need help, I want real answers and real provisions not promises or platitudes. What I have learned is that when I put my faith in the person of Jesus, who He is and my relationship with Him, it always works out, 100% of the time. His track record in my life is perfect. I have not always received what I asked for and I have suffered real loss and hardship, but His Grace has always been sufficient for my every need. As the old Gospel song goes, “I may not know how and I may not know when, but I know He will do it again.” I also know what He has done for me He will do for you. Praise God!