Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

September 15, 2020 at 6:28 am

Our idealism and our ideologies are definitely involved in the divisions we experience in today’s world. However, I don’t believe most people would say we are divided because of Jesus. Why is that? It is probably because we don’t fully embrace the radical claims Jesus made. We have blended into the culture and we have lost our saltiness. Jesus is the Son of God, the only way, the only truth, and no one will be saved and receive eternal life except by Him. Try saying that at your next community get together or even a church small group meeting and you will experience the division and clash of idealism and ideologies that JD is talking about.

We have lived in a time when you could straddle the fence, but we now live in a time when the differences are so profound that you have to choose one side or the other. There is no middle ground. If you are a born again Christ Follower and you know and understand the Word of God, the choice is very clear. Division is the only path to peace. May God help us choose wisely!