Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

September 21, 2020 at 6:29 am

This is a radical and dangerous text. Jesus’s radical proclamation concerning the children of Abraham in general and the Pharisees in particular definitely crossed the line with the Jews and resulted in His crucifixion. It is one thing for Jesus to call people out and call them the “spawn” of Satan, it is quite another matter for us to do so. In my opinion, it is very dangerous for us to do the same. I don’t think that it is our place to do so. When I have done so, it has ended badly and resolved nothing.

I believe, that we should boldly and plainly call out the behavior or practices of Satan and let people decide for themselves wether they fall into that camp. Some of you may say that this is a cop out and it may be, but it is all the Holy Spirit is leading me to do at this time. When the Lord of the Harvest comes He will separate the wheat from the tares.

A the risk of alienating some, I will offer one current example of where we have gone horribly wrong. I could offer more, but this is one that I am certain of. We don’t have slaves anymore, but we murder babies in the name of women’s rights and to our shame many so called Christians support this practice just as they did slavery. There is nothing in the Word of God and no way anyone can identify this practice with God. It is pure evil and is definitely the work of Satan. I will leave it to God to judge wether the people who do or who condone such things are the “spawn” of Satan.