Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

November 3, 2020 at 6:01 am

Wow 😳!!! What an uplifting, encouraging, text and reflection on this the most important Election Day of our lifetime. In this world, there will be trouble and bad things will happen to good and bad people alike. The good news is that this is a reality of life in this world that once accepted can be transcended (overcome).

We will win/overcome whatever trouble we encounter in this world because Jesus has already won the battle and He has overcome the world, even death on a tree. “Fear not, Jesus Wins” is my bumper sticker. There is only one catch, you have to believe this in your heart and confess it with your mouth and demonstrate it with your actions. Regardless of the outcome of today’s election true Christ Followers win. If Trump wins, there will still be trouble in this world. If Biden wins, there will still be trouble in this world (I think there will be more trouble, but that’s not the point). The point is that Jesus has already won the election and if we believe in Him so have we. Lord help me remember this in the coming days!