Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

November 15, 2020 at 6:51 am

I believe a similar conversion to the dark side is happening in America today. We have allowed a slim majority, which I think is really a minority, to crucify the King of Kings in America. They support a political party that has removed God from our pledge of allegiance and the public square. What is even more incredulous than this is that many Christ Followers support this political party and their ungodly policies. Like the Jews, they have sold out to the secular power of the state and their leaders. Caesar is their King, God help their souls.

Despite this, Jesus is my King and He is still on the throne. I will not pledge allegiance to an America that is not one nation under God with liberty and justice for all. My struggle is what to do next. I hear the cries for grace, love, and acceptance. I also see the hatred and vitriol toward those who have crucified our Lord. I will not do either. I will stand my ground (hold the line), keep the faith, and speak only of Jesus, His Truth, and His Lordship, just as John and Peter did after the crucifixion (Acts 4:18-20).