Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 5, 2020 at 5:59 am

Sing the new old song is an important reminder of our “bonded attachment.” We were created by relationship for relationship. Our hope for the future is in that relationship and bonded attachment. The challenge as noted by Peter Kuzmich is “Hope is the ability to hear the music of the future. Faith is having the courage to dance to that song today.” The music of the future is really an old song from our past that we have to dance to today. Love God, Love Others, Love Ourselves, that’s the old new song.

My weakest point of bonded attachment (relationship) is love of my self and I suspect that is the case for many of you. When I think of myself, I see someone who falls short of the Glory of God. I tend to focus on my shortcomings, but in order to love God and love Others, I can’t allow myself to be defined by my shortcomings. I am a beloved child of God and so are you, and in my Father’s House there is a place for you and me. That’s the new old song that we dance to today by faith.