Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

January 15, 2021 at 6:40 am

Anyone who does not believe in Satan and the presence and power of evil in this world truly has their head stuck in the sand, which makes other parts of their anatomy very vulnerable. Those who believe that there is a demon under every bush are giving Satan and evil far too much attention and credit. The big take away is that we can overcome Satan and evil because He that is within us is greater than he that is in the world.

As far as convictions that are not true and that can cause me to behave contrary to my beliefs or fully live in God’s truth are concerned, I have to guard myself against Satan’s lies. He is constantly telling me that I am unworthy and that all this spiritual stuff is just vanity and blowing in the wind. This is why a healthy knowledge of Satan’s ways and steadfast belief in God’s Truths are so important. Thank God that He gave us His Holy Spirit to live within us to remind us of our true beliefs and to help us keep our convictions aligned with our beliefs and His Truths.