Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

March 5, 2021 at 6:21 am

Come on JD! “Can you think of a situation in your life in which you want to scream out, “Come on!” to God?” Never in my lifetime have I felt more strongly about crying out, “How long, O God, will foes deride Your name? How long will enemies their scorn deploy? Why do You hold Your hand back and delay? Take Your right hand from waiting, and destroy!”

I am ready for one of two things to happen. Either the people of God in this country need to rise up and say enough is enough or Come On God! Send your son to take your Saints out of this world and then return with them as the roaring Lion of Judah to destroy evil and rule the earth.

Do you feel the same? Apparently a lot of people who profess to be faithful Christ Followers do not. They either ignore what is going on or they support and even participate in the evil that is going on. However, I am convinced that there is a silent majority or maybe a better term is a Holy Remanent that want to cry out Come On! We just have to be careful that in doing so we don’t become what we hate or make matters worse. Lent is a great opportunity for us to repent and pray Come On show us the way forward. That’s what I am focused on during this season of Lent. Instead of giving up something, I am drawing closer to Him, so I can hear Him more clearly and follow Him more nearly.