Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

March 28, 2021 at 6:35 am

If understanding the significance of the Passion of Christ is understanding that, “Christ has died! Christ is risen! Christ will come again!” then my understanding is increasing exponentially and I am more open than ever to new revelations. At no other Easter in my life (73 years) have I been more aware of the world’s need of redemption and the potential nearness of our Redeemer’s return. At no other time have I been more ready for His return. Therefore, this Easter is very special for me. In the past, my understanding was either arrested or I was distracted by other things, but not this year. What about you?

In my view, the World in general and America in particular has gone crazy. You would have to be blind, deaf, dumb, and living in a cave not to see it. All the signs are here, but what if this Easter Season passes and things just continue to get worse or even if they improve. How will I as a faithful Christ Follower live differently? Will I take the Great Commission and Christ’s Commandments more seriously and live my life with a sense of urgency and expectation of His immediate return or will I slip back into complacency and become distracted again. Will I just go back to fishing or will I do what Peter and the other Disciples did? Will I finally get it and do what He says to do until His return. Lord let it be so with me!