Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

April 15, 2021 at 6:01 am

I am of the Kingdom of God, but I still live in America. I understand what JD is saying, but I don’t believe we can live in isolation or turn a blind eye to what’s happening in America. We definitely need to behave in a manner worthy of the Gospel and we should “Stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in anyway by those who oppose you.” We don’t need to rant and rave (although I confess that I do) about the moral depravity and absolute insanity that is happening in America, and yes it is a snowball rolling down hill headed for hell. We need to focus on being the body of Christ, not of this world, but still in it until He comes for us. I am sorry JD, but I can’t accept just living here as a resident alien and let America go the way of the world.

That may be the best strategy and I could be wrong, but I believe that we must do more and we are the only ones who can. I believe we must believe, behave, and bless. We need to rise up and be the salt and light in our communities. We need to repent of our worldly ways become united and of one mind, and bless our communities with our hands and feet as well as our hearts and minds. We don’t need to retreat, we need to re-engage. We must be the Church and bring people to Christ and offer them a better way to live. We must become more like Christ for the transformation of the world, but we must also stand up and speak out against evil. What do you think?