Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

May 1, 2021 at 6:35 am

How am I inspired by the Holy Spirit today? That is a great question. Put another way, what is God saying to me today and what am I doing about? I have thought a lot about that lately.

I hear God saying that there are a lot of people that still don’t know me and time is growing short for them to get to know me. I hear Him saying America and the world have turned from me and are on a pathway that leads to destruction. That Men’s hearts have grown cold and they want teachers of their own choosing. I hear Him saying that there are some who think they know me that don’t. I also hear Him saying that there are a lot people that are hurting and need help.

I have resolved (raised my hand) to spend more time listening to God and meditating on His Word and then doing what it says and what He tells me to do on a day by day basis. I am remembering what God has done in the past, and clinging to His promises to do it again. I am dealing with my own baggage and my false self (spiritual warfare). I am trying to know Him better and make Him known. I am trying to share my blessings with others.

I don’t mean to sound all pious and self righteous, but that is what I hear God saying every where I turn and that is what I am trying to do with God’s help. What about you?