Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

June 13, 2021 at 6:27 am

Welcome back Michelle, we have missed your spiritual insights. Your reflections are a perfect introduction to today’s Text, “you will never go wrong when you allow the wooing of the Holy Spirit to guide you.” Sister, that will preach.

God has given us a new heart of flesh with compassion and concern for those who don’t know Him or that need to come back home, but we have to risk acting on what the Holy Spirit is prompting us to do about it.

There are plenty of names on my list of people in my family and in my sphere of influence that need to be called home to Jesus. There is no shortage of candidates, but the witnesses that will step out on faith (risk) to reach them are few. Lord give me a new boldness and quicken my heart for those who need you. I pray for them by name, right now, that you would do to them whatever it takes to turn them around and that you would do to me whatever it takes to move me to reach out to them with the good news of Jesus Christ. So let it be written, so let it be done!