Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• Michelle Cannon

June 15, 2021 at 10:02 am

Paul said,”I die daily.” I believe this journey to be like Christ is a daily struggle. Some days I struggle more than others. There are days I feel like I really accomplished something for the Lord only to be humbled and reminded that His journey up Calvary with my sin on Him as God turned His back on that sin, was a much greater work than I’ll ever do. However, I’ve not been called for that work, praise the Lord! I’ve been called to testify to others about what Christ did for me! I too struggle with lovng and showing compassion on those that appear different from me but I feel that’s a daily commitment I make to God to strive that day, just that day, to be more like Him. He is still doing a work in my life. I’m glad He’s not through with me yet because I’m still quite a mess! So, tomorrow I’ll get up and strive to be more compassionate and loving than I was today. I’ll strive to be less judgmental and pray harder for those that need Jesus. I’m glad He knows my heart. Every day is a new day to do something for the cause of Christ and to become more like Him.