Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

June 16, 2021 at 6:02 am

Thanks Michelle, it really is just a matter of “one day at a time, sweet Jesus.”

For me the phrase is, “delight in the fear of the Lord.” I have reached that point in my walk where being in alignment with God’s Will and Ways is not a duty or a chore, or something I do out of fear of retribution, but out of delight. There is great joy in knowing you are a child of God and obeying His commands.

Christ in me (the Holy Spirit) is my North Star. He comforts me, He reminds me of Christ’s teachings, and He guides my every step. Only when I get off course or step off the path is there fear and anxiety. As long as I trust in Him and lean not on my own understanding or power, everything works out and nothing can separate me from His love (Romans 8:28-30, 38-39). His Grace is truly sufficient for my every need (2 Corinthians 12:9). And when I do get off course, He gently pulls me back, wipes me off my sin, and puts me on the right path again, even as small as I am. I will praise Him all the days of my life. So let it be written, so let it be done!