Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

July 5, 2021 at 6:02 am

I feel like I am still in the desert. The past five years of political unrest, extreme polarization, attacks on my God, my Church, my Country, and me as a white male over fifty by radical leftist and neo-Marxist in the media, the ruling elite, oligarchs in big tech companies, anarchist in movements like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, critical race theory, white privilege, the Me Too Movement, and the woke cancel culture have left me “spiritually faithful and spiritually fitful.” The current administration and the radical left wing of the political party in power, as a result of election fraud and ignorance, is systematically destroying the greatest nation on earth and I feel powerless to stop it.

However, I remain steadfast and hopeful. I have read the back of the Book and I know we will emerge from this Desert and that Jesus Wins! I know we will emerge stronger and more powerful than before, if we persevere, remain faithful, and stay the course. I will not compromise with or give in to the Devil and his spawn, and as for me and my household we will serve the Lord in the midst of the storm. Lord let it be so!