Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 2, 2021 at 6:01 am

December 2, 2021

I a miracle of God’s creation. I believe God knit me together in my Mother’s womb, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13 NIV). He formed my character and strengths. He predestined me for adoption as a son of God (Ephesians 1:5). He predestined me to be conformed to the image of His son, Jesus Christ (Romans 8:29).

All this happened before I was born. What I do in response is up to me for He gave me free Will. I can choose to worship the creator, the author of my being, or I can choose to worship the creation (myself). As for me and my household, we choose to worship and serve God.

This is why I am so appalled that so many believers support a woman’s right to abortion. To destroy a miracle of God’s creation is a slap in His face and I am quite certain it is an abomination to Him. It not about a constitutional liberty. It is about a God given life. What if Mary had chosen to terminate her miraculous conception. I pray that during this season of Advent we will repent of this most terrible of all sins.