Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 19, 2021 at 5:35 am

December 19, 2021

The phrase that struck me in today’s reading, “Jesus involves family in the Advent Project” is, “When we meet Jesus, and we join him on the path to the awakened life, there is a connecting of threads that goes on, often unseen, in the background. We become a part of the family of God, a fellowship of like-minded and like-hearted believers whose goal and aim is to glorify God in the time we are given on earth.” My first thought was what is the “Advent Project.” The Advent project as Dan says in his prayer is “to see God’s Kingdom come; His Will be done, here on Earth as it is being done in Heaven.”

Wow that is an awesome project, Amen! And that our family, both our natural family and our Faith family are to be involved. That this Advent Project is what it means to live an “Awakened Life.” My prayer for everyone this Advent Season is that you seize the opportunity to join Jesus in His Advent Project. That you involve your family in this project and that you join with a Family of Faith to praise and glorify God in the time and place we are given. Lord let it be!