Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

January 10, 2022 at 5:52 am

January 10, 2022

I am a morning person and I love coffee, so today’s reading is just more affirmation for what I already know and believe. There is something very special about meeting with your Lord and meditating on His Word first thing in the morning. It sets the tone for the rest of the day. It equips you to face the World and the Giants in your life. It is not drudgery, it’s a joy and worth any sacrifice you have to make to do it.

I usually wrestle with my troubles or circumstances during the night. Sometimes I wrestle with God, but one thing I know, “For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5). It is amazing to me how what I thought was a problem or important during the night seems to fade away with coffee and the Word of God in the morning. Even if you are not a morning person and you don’t like coffee, try meeting with Him through His Word before you start your day, it will make a big difference in your life.