Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

February 8, 2022 at 5:55 am

Seedbed Daily Text, Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I believe God is is all knowing (omniscient), all powerful (omnipotent), and ever present (omnipresent). He has in Christ, Messiah, the living God predestined two outcomes or destinies as laid out in the Scriptures. One for the wicked and one for the righteousness. He has not predetermined and does not control who chooses which outcome. Because He gave us free Will when He created us, we control our destiny. We have to choose the path we will take and the predestined outcome He has chosen for that path.

The catch is that we are all born sinners and wicked (I know that will ruffle some feathers). Therefore, if we don’t decide to choose/believe in Christ and accept the path of salvation, we have chosen the path and the predestined outcome for sinners and the wicked. There is no middle ground. Our indecisiveness makes us a scoffer. Only through accepting Christ and entering into the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit that enables us to put into practice His Words do we receive the outcome predestined for the righteousness.

It is the church’s (our) responsibility and commission to inform everyone of their condition and these choices, and to make sure they are aware of the predestined outcomes. For how will they believe, if they do not hear, and how will they hear if someone does not tell them (Romans 10:14). I am afraid that in the name of Grace and Love, we have failed to make the Truth of these choices clear. We come to salvation just as we are, but we can not remain just as we are. The evidence of our haven chosen the path of salvation is new birth and the spiritual fruit we bear in season.