Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

February 10, 2022 at 6:00 am

Seedbed Daily Text-Thursday, February 10, 2022

In my experience, we are either in the fire or in between fires. The reality (law of life in this world) is that there are always going to be trials and tribulations in this World, but if you are in Christ there is always another in the fire standing next to you and you will never be alone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmNc0L7Ac5c ). Jesus has conquered the law of sin and death and that power now lives in you. Our faith sustains us in the midst of the storm and we know that this too will pass, and He will always be with us, both in the fire and in between fires until the end of days when there will be no more fires (Revelation 21:4).

JD reminds us of another import dimension of this scripture, “Faith under fire becomes a furnace of transformation.” Not only is another in the fires of life with us, the fires of life are what transforms us into the image of the one in the fire with us. Put your faith/trust in him and not only will you get through the fire, you will be changed and refined. Not just for your sake, but for the sake of others. Only those who have been in the fire can help those in the fire. This why we can rejoice when the trials and tribulations come (1 Peter 1:6).