Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

March 10, 2022 at 6:32 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, March 10, 2022

I have never been persecuted like Jesus or the early Christ Followers, at least not yet. I believe that day is coming and when it does I hope and pray that I can suffer as Jesus did. No retaliation, No threats, just trust in God. That will be hard for me. Like Peter, my first instinct will be to pick up my sword (My ArmaLite Rifle).

However, I have suffered for doing good according to the Bible. In my professional life and in the modern day church, I frequently receive persecution for my belief in Christ as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and my traditional Biblical world view. I am called xenophobic, homophobic, unloving, intolerant, judgmental and deplorable for my traditional Biblical beliefs. In some cases, I have been canceled for not accepting the prevailing culture and the liberal progressive Biblical World view. For the most part, I have been able to not retaliate or make threats, and I have just trusted in God to deal with those who persecute me and to take care of me. I have chosen to just dust my feet off and keep moving on.