Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

March 20, 2022 at 6:03 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, March 20, 2022

Obviously, we do not see Jesus as the Apostles and the eye witnesses in the first century did, but His spiritual presence is just as strong, if we open our spiritual eyes and ears. I have had some encounters with Him that were very real. I felt as though He was right there beside me speaking directly to me. That is because His Spirit actually lives inside of me in the person of the Holy Spirit.

Yes, for now Jesus is in Heaven at the right hand of God the Father, a created place, but unlike earth. Because of the omnipresent nature of God, He is also here in Spirit. This is the amazing thing about our Triune God. I like the way JD puts it, “Jesus is just through the veil in the unseen realm known as the heavens. He is beyond our sight yet closer than our breath. He is right here, right now.” I have always thought of the unseen realm as the fourth dimension.

We live in a three dimensional world, length, width, and height. The fourth dimension in physics is time, but in a religious sense it is the realm of the Soul. I believe that realm is a spiritual realm, but I can accept it as a physical realm, a real place, but it really doesn’t matter to me. I know that I am here and I know that He is here with me. I am more focused on my relationship with Him through the Holy Spirit, listening to what He is saying (Matthew 17:5) and doing (James 1:22) what He says. The spiritual walk is a matter of being and doing.