Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

March 26, 2022 at 6:09 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, March 26, 2022

At my age, I am keenly aware that the rest of my life is getting shorter. I definitely spend a lot of time focusing on wether what I am doing is in line with God’s Will for me. I want His Will nothing more, nothing less. It is a conscious daily choice that I make and when I am not in His Will, I know it.

JD is right, “Something in us wants to believe there is a third option; something in between. This is the great deception. This is why most people are not living the rest of their earthly lives for the will of God.” Our capacity for self-deception is enormous. There is no middle ground when it comes to God’s Will. It is all or nothing.

I believe the Scriptures and the Spirit make it plain what His Will is and what He requires of us, act justly, love kindness, walk humbly with our lord (Micah 6:8). We either align ourselves with His Word and the Spirit or we don’t. His word is authoritative, good for teaching, correction, reproof, and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16) and His Spirit guides and reminds of what Jesus taught us about righteous living (John 14:26).