Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

June 4, 2022 at 6:21 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, June 4, 2022

To be honest with you, it doesn’t matter to me wether Jesus is invisible or just unseen. In fact, I believe He is seen in others and I pray He is seen in me by others. I believe He is still here and in Heaven “Jesus is all and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

He is in another realm, a spiritual realm (Heaven), and He is sitting at the right hand of God the Father of all. He is also in those who are in Him (Born Again Christ Followers) in the form of The Holy Spirit, who is the supernatural source of our power to be His ambassadors and witnesses to all those we encounter and to the whole World.

Today’s Text also tells us that He will come again just like He left. To me, that means He will come again as a bodily being just like He appeared after His resurrection. We will see Him coming and every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is Lord of all (Romans 14:11). He will then rule on earth with His followers for a thousand years (Revelation 20:4). The older I get, the more I look forward to this day, but until that day comes I will serve Him.