Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

June 9, 2022 at 7:14 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, June 9, 2022

I like the idea of a daily “Wake Up Call.” I have been practicing a morning daily spiritual rhythm for more than a decade and it makes all the difference in the world. No matter where I am or what I am doing my rhythm is the same. I wake up physically (very early if necessary), I have a cup of coffee, and enter into a spiritual Pentecostal encounter with our Lord that sets the tone and direction for my day. I believe this spiritual practice is absolutely essential and should take priority over everything else in my life. If you are not doing this or something similar, then this is step one for your deeper spiritual journey.

The Daily Text became part of my morning spiritual rhythm in 2020. I love the Daily Text because it takes my wake up call to a new level. Prior to incorporating the Daily Text into my spiritual practices, my reflections were very personal and private. I shared them with no one except my beloved Bride, another practice that I highly recommend. By creating a Daily Text Reading Band, it expanded my relationships to include others. I facilitate and share my reflections with four Daily Text Reading Bands. We don’t meet physically, but we are waking up and growing spiritually together. This is a transformative discipling practice that I hope to expand even further by encouraging Band members to start their own Reading Bands. Thanks Seedbed for providing us with this powerful discipling tool.