Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

June 15, 2022 at 6:02 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, June 15, 2022

The Scriptures tell me that there is no diversity in the Kingdom of God. We are all one in Christ (Galatians 3:28). Diversity is a man made concept. We perpetuate it by insisting on dividing ourselves based on gender, race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, nationality, religious beliefs and a whole list of other distinctions. We are all Children of God and persons of worth. God loves us the same, there is no partiality with God (Romans 2:11). We need to stop talking about diversity and focus on unity in Christ.

The way the Gospel of the Kingdom unites us in Christ Is by the way of the Cross. The ground at the foot of the Cross is level. We are all sinners in need of a redeemer. Christ is all, and in all (Colossians 3:11). The only distinction is between those who are in Christ and those who are not. We need to stop talking about diversity or trying to achieve it and start talking about making Disciples of every nation, tribe, and tongue. This is the purpose for which the Holy Spirit was given on the day of Pentecost.