Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

July 31, 2022 at 6:23 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, July 31, 2022

I agree with all the statements in today’s reading. Life does reveal life; We are predestined to be conformed to the image of Christ; History is turning out to be His-story; Where men and nations depart from Him they decay; When they obey Him they develop; Evolution is God’s method of operation in the realm of nature; and Christianity is God’s plan of operation in the spiritual world.

The reason that I believe these statements is that I accept on faith that what the Bible says is true. “For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things have been created through Him and for Him” (Colossians 1:16). I also believe that “Christ is all, and in all” (Colossians 3:11).

The other reason that I believe these statements is that I have live long enough to personally see these statements become a reality. Furthermore, any student of science and the history of mankind can attest to the truth of these statements. Unfortunately, the World does not seem to see all of this emerging and is therefore doomed to continue to fail and fall. However, I also believe that there is a Holy remnant in every generation that believes these statements and that they will remain steadfast and faithful until that “One Dear Face” is fully revealed and everyone will see; every knee will bow; and every tongue will confess Him as Lord. Wake up sleeper, arise from the dead, and________.