Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

August 13, 2022 at 4:37 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, August 12, 2022

I have definitely been to the Karith Ravine. Anyone who has lived long enough has. It is part of life in this World. I am not there now, but I know that if I live long enough that I will have to go there again. I am reminded of John 21:18, “Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were younger, you used to gird yourself and walk wherever you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and someone else will gird you, and bring you where you do not wish to go.”

Those times in the ravine are a testing ground and proving ground for my faith that was first developed in my Tishbe training camp. It is also the place where we can grow to the next level of glory. The point I was trying to make yesterday is that we need to get know Him before we are led to the Ravine.

The other thought I have about my Tishbe Training Camp and my Karith Ravine days is that they are about me, but not really about me. They are about God and His purposes for me that go beyond me. It is about others. Wether you are in the Ravine or currently out of the Ravine, there are always others in the Ravine. For me the higher glory is being able to minister to others. The Ravine’s of life are what prepare you for that joy.