Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

August 16, 2022 at 6:01 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, August 16, 2022

The big story, the promises in my life, are that I am a child of God, a joint heir with Christ in the Kingdom of God. I am a minister of God’s reconciliation and an ambassador for Christ. I am a disciple maker, spiritual mentor and spiritual parent for others. I have the power of the living God living within me, and He has a plan for me to prosper and a purpose for me. I was born to thrive not just survive.

The small story, the problems in my life, are that I am just a nobody trying to live in a broken and sinful World. I don’t have any real power to change my circumstances or anyone else’s. I have some natural abilities, but even those were given to me by the one who knit me together in my Mother’s womb. I am just trying to pay my bills, get along, and get through today. I am just trying to survive.

As JD says, “The pathway from glory to glory is the not the quest to do great things in the world for God; rather it is the pathway of God becoming great in our own lives.” It is not doing great things for God. It’s allowing a Great God to do extraordinary things in and through us for the sake of others. That requires humility, surrender and submission (obedience). It requires forming a loving union with God. It requires hearing God and going and doing what He says do, trusting Him to provide all that is required. Lord, let it be so with me!