Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

August 29, 2022 at 7:43 am

The Seedbed Daily Text, August 29, 2022

“Revelation and response. Revelation and response. Revelation begets response and response beckons more revelation. This is the pattern of awakening movement.” If you have read the Bible through carefully then you know the BIG story. It is repeated over and over again and if you “have read the back of the book” (The Cathedrals) you know we/Jesus wins.

What we don’t know is our story within the BIG story. This is where listening, hearing, faith, and responding (doing) comes into play. Because God gifted, some might say cursed, us with free will, you are free to write your own story. It may turn out ok and it may not, but if you let God write your story it will always turn out better.

There is no formula for this and it is not a straight line progression. Travailing Prayer is part of it “Not my will, but thou will be done.” It is praying when we don’t know what to say. It is crying out and waiting on the Lord for the next move. It is surrender and submission. It is revelation and response. Gods speaks and I do what He says. What I have learned is that the more I do this the better the story gets. Let God write your story!