Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

October 7, 2022 at 6:27 am

The Seedbed Wake-Up Call, October 7, 2022

Are you getting the lay of the land? Are you, too, guilty of letting the reality of original sin eclipse the revelation of original glory?

Ok, so it appears that I got out ahead of where JD was going and may have miss understood what he was saying about simple humility. We are not just human (humus) or dirt even though we were formed from it. We are, as I said yesterday and he says today, wonderfully made “glorious image-bearer(s) of the living God of heaven and earth!” We are the ministers of His reconciliation and ambassadors for Christ on Earth.

I think I am beginning to get the lay of the land, and I understand that the reality of original sin has no power over God’s original glory in creating mankind and the Garden of Eden. The “salvation-garden of God’s making and redeeming and remaking” is us living in Christ on earth as it is in Heaven. The Kingdom He is building through us is the Kingdom of God on Earth as it is in Heaven, the New Eden. We will see where JD takes this next, but what do you think?