Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

October 30, 2022 at 1:32 pm

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, October 30, 2022

I don’t worry about those that have lived, but never knew Jesus. As today’s reading makes clear, it is not my place to judge those outside of Christ. God has a plan for their redemption as outlined in the Scriptures referenced. He alone will decide who is on the outside, and who is on the inside, who is lost, and who is saved. It’s my job to know Him better and to make Him known.

The ones I worry about are the ones claiming to know Christ and to be living in the light of Christ, but they don’t act like it. I am not talking about a certain set of behaviors (the Law). I am talking about loving God and loving others; bearing the fruit of the Spirit; and being committed to the great commission of Jesus to feed His sheep and make Disciples. When I see believers without these qualities, I am concerned that they think they are on the inside, but are still lost. Again, my job is not to judge or condemn, my job is to gently and lovingly tell them the truth about the Grace of Christ and the law of sin and death.