Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

November 7, 2022 at 6:00 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, November 7, 2022

I have already made the turn from attunement to attachment. My focus is abiding, but it is good to revisit all seven of the transformational transitions JD has proposed in this series. I don’t think you ever truly master these states of being. You have to constantly rehearse them in order to manifest them.

The BFO that the words of Jesus in today’s text are a commandment not a suggestion is especially worthy of revisiting. Loving God and loving others is not aspirational and it is certainly not optional. I believe it is a state of being and doing. It definitely involves our inmost being: heart, mind and soul, but it also involves our body and our actions. I recently heard an anointed pastor and teacher say that “information becomes transformation through application.” In my mind, it is one thing to know the commandment to love God and others, and an entirely different thing to apply it to our daily lives. This is a major challenge and growth area for me, especially when it comes to loving my enemies and those who are different from me.