Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

November 15, 2022 at 5:36 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, November 15, 2022

Like I shared yesterday, I sense God’s love in what he has done and is doing for me as my Heavenly Father and creator, as my God. I believe God loves us for who He created us to be, but that He is disappointed in who we have become because of the law of sin and death, an overgrown garden. He desires for us to be restored to our original beauty and glory, and He has provided means of Grace to make that happen, if we will receive it and surrender and submit to His pruning and weeding.

The question of do you like yourself is more difficult to answer. I am not particularly fond of my old natural self, but I can see the potential for my new self, my true self in Christ. I am willing to die to my old self in order to live into my new self in Christ, but it seems painfully slow to me. I keep thinking there is something more I should do or stop doing. I have concluded that I will stay the course of restoration and transformation that He has laid out and trust that He who has begun a good work in me will complete it (Philippians 1:6).