Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 11, 2022 at 6:19 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, December 11, 20

Nothing really new for me this morning. Christ is the center of my life, He is my sun and my moon. He is my North Star and my blum bob (measuring stick). I measure everything according to Him, His Spirit and Word.

As I consider my life and actions, I confess that it does not always reflect back to Him, but that is my desire and my end game. I am fairly sure that I am shining my light in the right direction. I just have to be careful not to get distracted or fall for Satan’s traps and temptations.

One thing I would add to Sarah’s remedy for when you find yourself in a funk is worship. She is spot on when she says that, “Praising God can move you from any darkness into the light of his presence.” I also know this works from personal experience, but worship is a powerful addition to praise. By this I mean to get your focus off of yourself, and on to meeting the needs of others through acts of service. There is always someone else in a darker place than you and it’s hard to dwell on yourself when your praising God and worshiping Him by serving other’s interests and needs. Try it and test me on this.