Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 25, 2022 at 6:04 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas Everyone, Christ, the life and the light of the World is born this day!

I got a little ahead of Sarah yesterday, so I don’t have much to add to the fact that, “Knowing the light for yourself, awakening to it, and basking in the fullness of its glory, should cause you to proclaim its glory with everything you have.” This event that was prophesied by Isaiah 700 hundred years before it occurred and that actually happened two thousand years ago changed the World for ever. Over fifty years ago, it changed my life completely and I can’t stop telling people all about it.

When you think about it, the Birth of Christ is the most significant event since creation. His second coming will be even more significant and defining. His second advent will occur in its time, just as surely as His first. So, let us dedicate our lives to knowing Him more and making Him known by all. “Praise the Father, praise the Son. Praise the Spirit, three in one. God of glory, Majesty. Praise forever to the King of Kings” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQl4izxPeNU).