Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

December 27, 2022 at 6:20 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, December 27, 2022

The title “son of man” sits fine with me, so does “son of God.” I have never really considered the Gospels in context with the book of Daniel. My core beliefs are summarized in the Apostles Creed, which refers to Jesus Christ, as “the only begotten son of God.” This is what distinguishes Him from all others. I believe the He is fully man (human) and fully God (Divine).

There is no other King or Kingdom other than Jesus that has my full allegiance. However, the current rulers and principalities of this world do have my attention and I am very uneasy and disgusted with their depravity and hypocrisy. My anger boils over their rule and their evil policies. I long for the day when Jesus will return to earth to cast Satan and his followers into the pit of Hell and rule the earth with the Saints on earth and in Heaven. However, I try not to fixate on this or let it distract me from my purpose as a Son of God and joint heir with Christ in His Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven.

What I hear Jesus saying to me is wake up o sleeper, arise from the dead, and I will shine on you. Be holy as I am holy. If you love me, feed and tend my Sheep. Go and make disciples of all nations and peoples and teach them to obey all I have commanded you. What I seek is guidance as to how to do that in my context.