Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

February 1, 2023 at 5:49 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, February 1, 2023

I am sorry JD, but when I read scripture, I always have an agenda. What is God saying and what should my response be? I can “uncritically behold” the scene, but I am always listening for what the Holy Spirit has to say to me in terms of both being and doing.

I can definitely see Jesus doing this to me and my response is to reach out and touch others. There is great power in touch if used appropriately. Touch is one of the “Five Love Languages.” It can communicate love better than words for many people. I know because I am a touchy-feely kind of person.

Unfortunately, in our present culture, you have to be careful with touch, especially with members of the opposite sex. There are also people that simply don’t want to be touched, especially after COVID-19. It takes real discernment to know when to touch and when not to touch. In new relationships, especially with the opposite sex, it is usually best to ask first. Am I over thinking this? Should I just uncritically behold the scene and leave it at that?