Home Forums My Family Band Discussion Reply To: My Family Band Discussion

• David

February 3, 2023 at 6:47 am

The Seedbed Daily Wake-Up Call, February 3, 2023

Today’s text and reflection affirms the belief I hold that In Christ there is an integration between spirit (heart), soul, and body (Luke 10:27, 1 Thessalonians 5:23). Christ (God) made this possible through His virgin birth. It is the integration (incarnation) of the divine with humanity that we have discussed many times before. There is no secular and divine. It is all Holy. Jesus is and ministers to both body and soul.

I have definitely witnessed this in my own life. Wellness is a matter of body (mind), Spirit (heart), and Soul. You have to pay attention to all three. If you are not spiritually, mentally, and physically fit your soul suffers. This is why we should practice (doing) disciplines that nourish all three.

The only question or observation that I have is that “the ultimate healers are people who serve in the medical profession as the bona fide agents of Jesus.” This helps explain why we don’t always witness physical healing of people in the same manner as recorded in the New Testament. It is still God (Christ) doing the healing through His agents. Christ is all and is in all (Colossians 3:11) even those physicians that don’t follow Him. However, in my view, it is important to choose a physician who is also a Christ Follower.