There are 3 Parts in the Trackers of Truth Curriculum for the year:
- Part 1 – Lessons 1 to 15
- Part 2 – Lessons 16 to 28
- Part 3 – Lessons 29 to 40
A classroom kit is a box set that contains one of each physical item needed to execute Trackers in a classroom. Three kits (Startup/Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3) are needed to teach a full year of curriculum. You will want to order one kit for every teaching classroom in your ministry. Each Classroom Kit consist of one each of the following:
- A full-color Leader Guide
- DVD of animated videos (+ access to .mp4s on the Digital Hub)
- Large Challenge Poster Set (full year of posters ship in Part 1 Kit)
- Worship Album (+ access to the .mp3s on the Digital Hub)
- Small Teaching Posters
- (3) Student Activity Page Booklets (Level A, Level B, Level C)
- (1) Student Take Home Card pack
- Lyric and Hand Motion videos for worship (accessible on the Digital Hub only)
- The Farm Talk Podcast (accessible on the Digital Hub only)
In addition to the Classroom Kit for each part, each student needs Activity Sheets to go with that kit (purchased separately).
Note: Your Classroom Kit order also authorizes any teacher or parent within your church to access all the worship music, animated videos, and the Farm Talk Podcast free of charge by creating an account on the Digital Hub.