This resource is perfect for:
- Churches desiring to explore biblical teaching on healing
- Healing and prayer ministry teams desiring robust, foundational teaching
- Small groups wanting to explore faithful healing ministry
This teaching will help you:
- Learn rich theological and practical knowledge about healing ministry that is based on sound biblical teaching
- Be compelled to engage in simple, faithful healing ministry that is grounded in a holistic understanding of the person
- Appreciate the compassionate optimism of God’s healing power while accounting for the mystery of suffering in our fallen creation
Follow the Healer Church Kit Contents:
- A softcover copy of Follow the Healer
- Sermon planning outlines (PDF)
- Small group discussion guide (PDF)
- Slide graphics
- A 30-day participant journal (booklet)
- Four weekly small group teaching sessions with Stephen Seamands (On-Demand video)
About the Book
Order individual copies of the Follow the Healer book here.
Order the DVD for the video teaching here.
About the Author
Stephen Seamands (Ph.D., Drew University) is emeritus professor of Christian doctrine at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky. He continues to speak and teach on such issues as emotional healing and spiritual renewal. He is the author of Wounds that Heal, Ministry in the Image of God, and most recently, The Unseen Real.