Note: Good and Faithful orders of over 25 books receive an automatic 50% off discount at checkout.
- Churchwide stewardship campaigns
- An alternative to Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Small groups wanting to tackle this important area of everyday life together
In these pages you’ll . . .
- Explore the idea of stewardship
- Practically apply Bible verses and biblical principles to everyday tasks like budgeting, investing, and debt management
About the Study
Do you want to hear the words: —Well done, good and faithful steward? For most, the answer is, of course, —Yes! But when mortgages, grocery bills, vacations, and Christmas presents compete with our giving in the monthly budget, being good stewards of our finances is often easier said than done.
Through ten weeks of short video segments, key biblical references, and helpful lessons, Good and Faithful: Ten Stewardship Lessons for Everyday Living will help both groups and individuals navigate the often-complex task of handling money faithfully on earth, which also prepares us to give an account of our stewardship to God in eternity.
- Biblical Instruction on Money and Stewardship
- Tips on How to Make Money, Save Your Money, and Give Generously
- Advice on Budgeting, Investing, and Debt Management
By the final lesson, participants will be prepared like never before to become stewards for abundant living and fruitful service.
Preview the first week of content here.
View video streaming for free at http://seedbed.com/goodandfaithful
Sample video session
- Length: 10 weeks
- Page count: 135
- DVD accompaniment: Highly recommended — 10, 7-10 minute sessions
*Church leaders interested in a free preview copy for possible congregational use can email jessie.green(at)seedbed.com.