- Daily devotional readings
- Sunday school classes
- Small groups (including class meetings and band meetings)
- Seedbed Daily Text readers
In these pages you’ll:
- Discover how the work of the Holy Spirit manifests perfectly in the life of Jesus
- Work through the Gospel of Mark in its entirety
- Read a text, pray, and reflect on questions (all provided)
About the Book
In the Gospels, we see what it looks like when the Holy Spirit perfectly and completely inhabits, possesses, and empowers a human being in the midst of the fallen, broken world in which we live. Jesus does some explicit teaching about the Holy Spirit, but far greater is the demonstration of the Spirit we witness through virtually every aspect of his life.
A disciple of Jesus must become a student of Jesus in every conceivable fashion. As we are baptized into his death, we are raised into his life. As we are raised into his life, we are filled with his Spirit. As we are filled with his Spirit, we learn to think after his thoughts and to discern his mind to do the stuff of his work.
In this daily devotional, J.D. Walt examines the shortest Gospel and poses the question: What might we learn about the person and work of the Holy Spirit through a close examination of the person and work of Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah? And how might we proceed accordingly?
About the Author
J.D. Walt serves as the “Sower-in-Chief” for Seedbed whose sole ambition is to “sow for a great awakening,” by developing theological and ministry training resources for the local church. A sought after speaker and conference leader, a published author and songwriter, J.D. is also the voice of Seedbed’s Daily Text. He hails from Dumas, Arkansas and currently resides in Franklin, Tennessee with his family.
- Length: 97 daily readings
- Page count: 180 pages
- Trim size: 5×8
- DVD accompaniment: No
You May Also Like
- This Is How We Know by J.D. Walt
- Soundtrack: A Forty Day Playlist Through the Psalms by J.D. Walt
- The First Real Christian by J.D. Walt